www.the351cforum.com

ALL things related to the Ford 351C
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Rock Auto = Pissed off
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:32 am 

Anyone ever deal with Rock auto? First thing I ordered from them was the Cardone Duraspark distributor. Transaction was great but when I got it, the cap was cracked. They refunded me $15 and I got a new one and things are peachy.

Fast-forward 2 years to yesterday

So I ordered all my suspension parts from Rock Auto for my 2003 Lancer. I was happy cause I am saving $200 over NAPA. So I got the struts and lower control arms and 1 strut was wrong and they sent me 2 passenger control arms. It shouldn't be a problem to return this stuff to get the right ones but their customer service sucks. I have been on the phone and back to their website about 6 times today. The idiot told me the KYB G2 (which is silver color and the one I need) is the same strut as the KYB excel G which is black color. These people are stupid and after i get all my parts straitened out I can assure I will never order from these clowns ever again. They wont over night me the right stuff and I was suppose to do the work this Saturday. Im So mad. Anyone else have a problem with these idiots?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:26 pm 

One time, when it was something that was discontinued and they were one of the last few to have it in stock. Otherwise I don't , and your experience is the primary reason that 75% of the stuff I buy is from brick + mortar joints. I find most stuff is usually only a day out if that, and if something is ever wrong, they're the ones that have to deal with exchanges/reordering. My peace of mind is worth more to me then the few bucks I'd save, that and I like the parts guys that I deal with. If I didn't, I wouldn't deal with them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:24 am 

Bought some stuffs from them, and had no complaints regrading their service. Their pricing seems ok also.