www.the351cforum.com

ALL things related to the Ford 351C
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 351c.net
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:41 pm 

Just for the record, I left before tom could ban me. And boy did that piss him off! LOL
Todd is funny; he'll "chat" with me in the Ford Drag Racers group on facebook, but even though he always claimed he had nothing to do with all the crap that went on (yeah, right), he wouldnt accept a friend's request I sent him. I guess he didnt want to have to explain to everyone why he would do such a thing.
Oh well, not my loss. I have though thought about, just for kicks and grins, applying for membership to their facebook group. I bet that would go over real well. LOL
Granted I ruffled some feathers on the forum a time or two. Sometimes on purpose, other times not. I think what really ticked them off was I was going faster or as fast with junk, than other more "important" or "smarter" guys were running that had all the new fangled parts and were doing everything technically perfect.

Post subject: Re: 351c.net
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:38 am 

I try to not hold grudges and would have gladly accepted all those guys from the other forum after their site got hacked.

However, I don't know if Fuchs saw Gary's post as an attempt to steal all the members, or if he just hates my guts. If it's the first, I know Gary personally and that wasn't his intent. If it's the second, he needs to move on. If Tim Meyer is on there, that's their own saving grace, as Tim won't put up with one-sided, 1960's thinking.

The Cleveland engine needs new and progressive thinking.