www.the351cforum.com

ALL things related to the Ford 351C
It is currently Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:26 pm 

To make a long story short i am stuck with a set of 7 hyper flat tops similar to the L-2379F. Seller sold them as forged but they were not, and he wont take them back and wont refund any money. I need one to make a useable set, but cannot find anywhere that i can get just one from. Hoping someone out there has a few lying around they could part with.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:36 am 

Sue his ass for false advertisement. give horrible negative feed back if possible.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:00 am 

If you bought them off ebay, and the seller listed them as forged and they're not, open a dispute. You'll win easily, especially since ebay panders towards the buyer 9 times out of 10.

I've only opened one once. It was an xmas gift bought on thanksgiving, from a seller in Illinois who only offered free 3 day shipping. 3 weeks later, it still hadn't arrived, and their tracking number wasn't showing anything. I disputed the sale and within hours ebay ruled in my favor and I was refunded instantly.

I felt bad because it finally showed up in the middle of January. But that feeling quickly left when I seen it was actually shipped from china, not Illinois like they claimed it would be.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:18 pm 

I am in the process of disputing it, but I do know I am stuck with these. So I am still in need of another one to make a set of 8. Otherwise these are going to just be sitting around collecting dust.