|For Sale: 1973 Ford Mustang 351C Cleveland Engine
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||2Cool4Words [ Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:48 am ]|
|Post subject:||For Sale: 1973 Ford Mustang 351C Cleveland Engine|
For Sale: 1973 Ford Mustang 351C Cleveland Engine Asking $1500
1973 351C 2V taken out of a 1973 Mustang Grande. Everything in the pictures are included. Engine casting date is 2L13 which dates to November 13, 1972. The entire short block has been completely rebuilt and all measurements documented during rebuild. Original bore - not bored out - just honed. Original crankshaft. New Crower camshaft - specifications pictured. The original heads are also included and will need to be rebuilt.
Located in Rochester Hills, Michigan. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Included with the sale is the following:
1. Edelbrock Aluminum Intake Manifold - part #2750 (sandblasted) - 4 barrel intake to work with 2 barrel heads.
2. Holley 750 4 barrel carburetor - part # LIST-3310-3 & chrome dual feed line
3. Chrome air cleaner (used but chrome looks real good)
4. Ford Motorsport Aluminum valve covers (used)
5. Oil tray & gaskets (new)
6. All engine bolts (cleaned, bagged & marked)
7. Fan blade (sandblasted & painted)
8. Flex plate & transmission spacer
9. Sintered Iron fulcrums (new)
10. Rocker arms (original & cleaned)
11. Original motor mounts (sandblasted & primed)
12. Original push rods
13. Dipstick (cleaned & painted)
14. New spark plug wires
15. Original starter (cleaned & painted)
16. Alternator (needs rebuilt) & mounting brackets, hardware, etc.
17. Original power steering pump (sandblasted)
18. Original fuel pump
19. Original & Duraspark distibutor with wire harness and electronic control module
20. Throttle cable & bracket
21. Bottom transmission cover (sandblasted & primed)
22. Other misc. hardware & fasteners.
23. Original 2 barrel heads (not shown but you know what they are)
24. Engine rebuild measurement documentation (not shown)
25. Crower camshaft specifications pictured
Let me know if you have any questions.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group