www.the351cforum.com

ALL things related to the Ford 351C
It is currently Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:51 pm 

This is a video featuring an introduction, from my old Friend of 30+ years Tony Jobson. He is the King Of Customs, as I nicknamed him years ago. We used to work together for years prior to me going to school. He was more into Customs, and I was into Muscle Cars, and Drag Racing. He has built quite a few cars, including, 50 Chevy Fleetline, 40, 41 Ford Coupes, , this 235ci Straight-Six Powered Deuce Hauler, which was in Hot Rod Magazine. We have not seen each other for over 18years, so was a great reunion. Thanks Tony, for stopping by the DragBoss Garage. I also started the prep work on the 340 ish Pro Stock Cleveland Block, I am going to use for my build. This block is a DOAE-J block, it was cast in October I think Of 1969. The unique feature of this Cleveland Block, is that it has the rear drain back holes in the rear of the valley. Never heard anything good, or bad about this. We will find out. Stated by cleaning it up to see what I was working with. The block is standard Bore, has a little ridge, and the cylinders have some surface rust. I cleaned it with lube and 400 grit wet N dry to see how bad it was, and it cleaned up well. So will start de-burring it next, and doing the oil mods, as in my previous videos. Thanks Guys... More on the way.
I ended the video, just how it was. I ran out of cleaning spray, Tech Cleaner, and kids were in the pool,having fun, so I said Later DragBoss Garage...Swim Time.
https://youtu.be/RfsjiAsYUJ8