www.the351cforum.com

ALL things related to the Ford 351C
It is currently Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:12 pm 

I titled this video The Rarest Ford 351 Cleveland, for the simple reason that it is a one of a kind Ford Motorsports Prototype single plane design, made to fit Cleveland iron 4V heads. There an obviously mismatch, with the intake slightly smaller, but really was worked well by the porter. It fits unported iron Cleveland 4Vs like a glove. It is a air gap type intake. It is actually 2 pieces, that have been epoxied or welded tough say for sure. May even have had a water port on side, see the pic, but does not go anywhere. The intake is actually 2 pieces, with the valley pan being separate. The intake was from John Corrunker's '72 Maverick super stock car. He hailed from Massachusetts. The intake was used on a 351 Cleveland combination, and ran 10.30s, back in '79-80. I do not know anything else in regards to his combination The intake may have come from Jack Roush, or Al Buckmaster. Those two used to hang with John back in the day, from what I have read. Quite a unique intake, I think we better test it on the dyno.
I also added a little giveaway, I made a blooper in the last 3 months, so find it and tell me what it is in the comments. see the video for better description. I also want to thanks Bruce Sizemore for getting in contact with me. Watch the video to see what he offered DBG. Thanks for watching and stay tuned.
https://youtu.be/Hk7n06m7AtI